This site is designed for those who are faced with a mold problem in everyday life. As part of nature, the mold can't be called something incredible and supernatural. However, the widespread distribution in the environment, ability to survive long periods of time under adverse conditions, ability to grow at refrigeration temperatures force us to consider it in the mold of their economic activities. With the creation of technologies, improvement of the methods of natural material use and their implementation in different areas of our lives, there is also a need to improve methods of protection against mold. It's very difficult to destroy it completely, but the modern chemical industry offers a range of products capable of stopping the growth of mold. As a rule, these substances require special treatment. At work with them it is necessary to protect the respiratory system and skin. the process of affected area treatment requires care, accuracy, skills and knowledge. So that is guaranteed to get rid of the mold, it is necessary to trust the professionals. By using our site you will find those who are able to solve the mold problem in your home.
Mold belongs to fungi kingdom. Fungi differ from animals in availability of cell walls and from plant, which also have cell walls, in that its cell walls contain chitin, glucan. Mold growth is caused by warm environment, increased humidity levels and availability of nutrients. Fungi secret enzymes to digest organic matter and absorb the released nutrients to reproduce.
Molds are ubiquitous. It can grow anywhere indoor or outdoor. Mold spores can penetrate in your home with pets, clothing, shoes or bags.
Steamy areas (e.g. bathroom, kitchen), intrusion of moisture are the primary factors that produce mold growth. Damp in the house can be caused by variety of rainwater leaking(e.g. in roofs, windows, pipes). Mold can also grow in wood, wallboard, wallpaper, upholstery, and dust.
There are about 500 fungal species which are potentially adverse to people. Exposure to mold can be quite harmful. Some species may produce mycotoxins, endotoxins and volatile organic compounds. It cause in sensitized humans wheezing, nasal stuffiness, eye irritation, skin irritation or asthma exacerbations. And the more exposure a person has, the more harmful allergy can become. Long term influence to high level of mold can bring hypersensitivity pneumonitis.